Thanksgiving Bits and Pieces Party Cheese BallFr 27 Oktober 2023
Bits and Pieces Party Cheese Ball Ingredients: - 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - 2 cups finely crushed pretzels or potato chips - ½ cup chopped green onions - ¼ cup chopped parsley - 1 tsp garlic powder - 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese until well mixed.
- Add in the green onions, parsley, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix thoroughly to ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the cheese mixture.
- Place the crushed pretzals or potato chips onto a plate or shallow dish. Using your hands, form the cheese mixture into a ball shape. Roll the cheese ball in the crushed pretzals/potato chips until completely covered. Press additional pieces of pretzel/chip around any gaps for an even coating.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving, allowing flavors to meld together and the cheese ball to firm up.
- Serve alongside crackers, bread, vegetables, or other dipping items. Enjoy!