Thanksgiving Extra-Crispy Parmesan-Crusted Roasted PotatoesSa 30 September 2023
Extra-Crispy Parmesan-Crusted Roasted Potatoes Ingredients: - 2 lbs small red potatoes, halved or quartered if large - 3 tablespoons olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Spread the potato mixture onto a baking sheet in an even layer. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan; use two sheets if necessary.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through to ensure even browning.
- Remove from the oven and increase the temperature to 475°F (246°C).
- Sprinkle the roasted potatoes with parmesan cheese and return them to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until they are extra crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley before serving hot. Enjoy!