Thanksgiving Greek Lemon PotatoesDi 14 November 2023
Greek Lemon Potatoes Ingredients: - 2 lbs small potatoes - 1/4 cup olive oil - Juice of one lemon - Zest of one lemon - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 1 tsp dried oregano - Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Wash and dry the potatoes thoroughly. Leave the skins on for added nutrition and texture. Cut any larger potatoes in half or quarters so they're roughly uniform in size.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Whisk these ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the prepared potato pieces into the mixture and toss gently until evenly coated with the marinade. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Spread the seasoned potatoes out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easier cleanup. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan; if needed, use two pans or cook in batches.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking time, until they are golden brown, crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving as a side dish or appetizer. Enjoy!