Thanksgiving Harissa-Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Red OnionDo 19 Oktober 2023
Harissa-Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Red Onion Ingredients: - 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks. - 1 red onion, sliced - 3 tablespoons harissa paste (adjust according to desired spiciness) - 2 tablespoons olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potato chunks, sliced red onion, harissa paste, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix until all of the vegetables are evenly coated with the harissa mixture.
- Spread out the sweet potatoes and red onions in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. This will make cleanup easier after roasting.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes, flipping the veggies halfway through cooking time to ensure they cook evenly. The sweet potatoes should be tender and slightly browned when done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool briefly before serving. Garnish with fresh cilantro if you'd like some extra flavor and color. Enjoy!