Thanksgiving Oat Milk Chocolate PuddingSo 01 Oktober 2023
Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding Ingredients: - 1 cup oat milk (or other non-dairy milk) - 3 tablespoons cornstarch - ¼ cup granulated sugar - 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder - ½ teaspoon vanilla extract - A pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oat milk and cornstarch until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt. Whisk to mix evenly.
- Gradually pour in the oat milk mixture while continuously stirring with the dry ingredients. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Place the saucepan over low heat and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. The pudding will thicken as it heats up. Be careful not to let it boil or burn.
- Once you see that your pudding has reached your desired consistency, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the chocolate pudding into individual serving dishes or one large dish. Allow it to cool down at room temperature before covering it with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before enjoying.