Thanksgiving Porchetta-Spiced Roasted PotatoesFr 10 November 2023
Porchetta-Spiced Roasted Potatoes
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread out the seasoned potatoes on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but tender inside.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before sprinkling with chopped fresh parsley for garnish. Serve warm alongside your favorite main dish. Enjoy!