Thanksgiving Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Balsamic GlazeFr 20 Oktober 2023
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Balsamic Glaze Ingredients: - 1 lb fresh brussel sprouts - 2 tbsp olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - 4 cloves garlic, minced - ¼ cup balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse and trim the ends off of the brussels sprouts. Cut them in half if they're large; leave small ones whole. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil until evenly coated. Season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for about 25 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until they are golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork.
- While the brussels sprouts are roasting, prepare the garlic and balsamic glaze by heating the balsamic vinegar and honey/maple syrup together in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring it up to a simmer then reduce the heat and let it cook down until it becomes thickened and reduced by about half - this should take around 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the minced garlic.
- Once the brussels sprouts have finished roasting, transfer them to a serving dish and drizzle generously with the garlic balsamic glaze. Serve immediately while still warm. Enjoy!