Thanksgiving Roasted Cauliflower with FetaMo 02 Oktober 2023
Roasted Cauliflower with Feta Ingredients: - 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets - 4 tablespoons olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - ½ cup crumbled feta cheese - ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with 3 tablespoons of olive oil until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper according to preference.
- Spread the seasoned cauliflower out on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until the edges are browned and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and immediately transfer the roasted cauliflower to a serving dish.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and top with crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle over chopped parsley or cilantro as desired. Serve warm.