Thanksgiving Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic and TamarindMi 01 November 2023
Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic and Tamarind Ingredients: - 1.5 pounds new potatoes, halved or quartered if large - 2 tablespoons olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 2 teaspoons tamarind paste - 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated. Spread out on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are roasting, in another small bowl combine the minced garlic, tamarind paste, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are done roasting, remove them from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving dish and mix in the garlic-tamarind mixture. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro before serving. Enjoy!