Thanksgiving Spicy Party MixSo 15 Oktober 2023
Spicy Party Mix Ingredients: - 1/2 cup butter or margarine - 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce - 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco(r)) - 1 teaspoon garlic salt - 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper - 1/2 teaspoon paprika - 6 cups corn and rice cereal squares (such as Rice Krispies®) - 4 cups small pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for about 45 seconds until completely melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, and paprika until well combined.
- Add the corn and rice cereal squares and pretzels to the mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, ensuring that it is spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking and crisping.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet before transferring to an airtight container for storage. Enjoy your spicy party mix at room temperature!