Thanksgiving Stuffed MushroomsFr 10 November 2023
Stuffed Mushrooms Ingredients: - 1 pound fresh mushrooms - 4 oz cream cheese, softened - 2 tbsp mayonnaise - 3 green onions, sliced - ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese - Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Rinse the mushrooms under cold water and gently pat dry using paper towels. Remove the stems from each mushroom cap by twisting slightly until they come out easily; set aside both caps and stems separately.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Add in the reserved mushroom stems and stir well.
- Spoon this mixture into each of the mushroom caps, filling them generously but not overstuffing them. Arrange the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish. Enjoy!