Thanksgiving Stuffed Portobello MushroomsDo 19 Oktober 2023
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Ingredients: - 4 large portabella mushroom caps - 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions - 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained - 1 small onion, diced - 1 red bell pepper, chopped - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 1 tsp cumin - 1 tsp chili powder - Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste - 1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional) - Fresh parsley or cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms and discard them. If necessary, gently scrape out any dirt with a spoon. Place the cleaned mushrooms on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, black beans, onions, bell peppers, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Taste test and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Divide the mixture equally among the four mushroom caps, filling each one generously. You may press down slightly so that the stuffing stays in place during cooking.
- Top each stuffed mushroom with a sprinkle of shredded cheese if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until the mushrooms have softened and the edges start to brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro before serving. Enjoy your Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms warm!