Thanksgiving Vegan Layered DelightSo 08 Oktober 2023
Vegan Layered Delight Ingredients: - 1 package of lasagna noodles (preferably whole wheat) - 2 cups chopped fresh spinach - 3 cups vegan ricotta cheese - 4 cups marinara sauce - ½ cup nutritional yeast - 1 tbsp garlic powder - 1 tsp onion powder - Salt and pepper to taste - 2 cups shredded Daiya mozzarella style cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine vegan ricotta cheese, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce at the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place a single layer of cooked noodles over the sauce. Top with half of the spinach, then spread half of the ricotta mixture evenly over the top.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce over the ricotta layer, followed by half of the shredded Daiya cheese.
- Repeat layers starting with noodles, ending with remaining shredded Daiya cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy your Vegan Layered Delight!