Thanksgiving Vegan Onion DipMo 18 September 2023
Vegan Onion Dip Ingredients: - 1 cup unsweetened soy milk - 1/2 package silken tofu - 1 medium onion, chopped - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 1 tbsp olive oil - 2 tsp dried dill weed - 1 tsp salt - 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the soy milk and silken tofu until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they become soft and translucent.
- Add in the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute, being careful not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the prepared tofu mixture along with the dried dill weed, salt, and black pepper into the skillet with the cooked onions and garlic. Mix well.
- Allow the dip to cool slightly before transferring it to a serving dish. Serve with your favorite veggies, chips, or crackers. Enjoy!