Thanksgiving Vegan Pumpkin TiramisuSo 12 November 2023
Vegan Pumpkin Tiramisu Ingredients: - 1 can pumpkin puree - 1 package vegan ladyfingers or sponge cake fingers (can substitute graham crackers) - 2 cups non-dairy milk - 3 tbsp instant coffee granules - 1 tsp vanilla extract - 1/4 cup maple syrup - 1 tsp cinnamon - 1/2 tsp nutmeg - 1/4 tsp cloves - 1 1/2 cups coconut cream, chilled in refrigerator overnight
dairy free chocolate chips and whipped coconut cream
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another shallow dish, mix together non-dairy milk and instant coffee granules. This will create your "coffee" mixture for soaking the ladyfingers.
- Dip each individual ladyfinger into the coffee mixture, making sure they are fully saturated but not falling apart. Place them in a single layer at the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking dish or serving platter. It's okay if some break; you can save those pieces for later layers.
- Spread half of the pumpkin mixture evenly over the top of the ladyfingers. Use a spatula or back of spoon to smooth it out.
- Next, add another layer of dipped ladyfingers on top of the pumpkin layer. Then spread remaining pumpkin mixture over the second layer of ladyfingers.
- In a separate bowl, whip up the chilled coconut cream until fluffy and stiff peaks form (use a handheld electric mixer). Gently spread this whipped coconut cream on top of the last pumpkin layer.
- If desired, sprinkle with optional chocolate chips and garnish with whipped coconut cream swirls.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow all flavors to meld together. Enjoy!