Stuffed Rice Paper Recipe
Mo 26 Juni 2023
- 1 cup brown basmati rice
- 2 cu can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Cook 1 cup of brown basmati rice according to package instructions, and drain any excess water.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of drained and rinsed black beans with the cooked rice in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C).
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on a baking dish or pan, large enough to accommodate the stuffed rice papers later.
- Spread the mixture of cooked rice and black beans evenly over the entire surface of the parchment-lined baking dish or pan.
- Create a border around the edges of the rice mixture by pushing the rice down towards the center, leaving a gap of about an inch all around.
- In another bowl, mix together some additional ingredients such as chopped vegetables (e.g. bell peppers, onions