Thanksgiving Adobo Roasted PotatoesMo 23 Oktober 2023
Adobo Roasted Potatoes Ingredients: - 2 lbs small red potatoes, halved or quartered if large - 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - 3 cloves garlic, minced - 1 tsp adobo seasoning - 1/2 tsp black pepper - Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a large bowl, combine the halved or quartered small red potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, adobo seasoning, black pepper, and salt to taste. Mix until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking time, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving as a side dish or snack. Enjoy!