Thanksgiving Air-Fried Green Beans with Garlic AioliSo 01 Oktober 2023
Air-Fried Green Beans with Garlic Aioli Ingredients: - 1 lb fresh green beans - 2 tbsp olive oil - Salt and pepper to taste - 1/4 cup mayonnaise - 1 clove garlic, minced - Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat your air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Rinse the green beans under cold water and pat them dry with paper towels. Cut off both ends of each bean if necessary, then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans and season with salt and pepper according to taste preferences. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place the green beans in a single layer inside your preheated air fryer basket or tray. Make sure they are not overlapping or crowded together for even cooking.
- Cook the green beans at 390°F (200°C) for about 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure uniform crispiness. The green beans should be tender yet slightly charred when done.
- While the green beans are cooking, prepare the garlic aioli by whisking together the mayonnaise, minced garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Once the green beans have finished cooking, transfer them to a serving plate and serve immediately alongside the prepared garlic aioli. Enjoy!