Thanksgiving Cheddar Scallion DipSo 15 Oktober 2023
Cheddar Scallion Dip Ingredients: - 1 cup sour cream - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature - 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese - 4 scallions, thinly sliced - Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and softened cream cheese until well mixed.
- Add in the shredded cheddar cheese and stir until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Mix in the thinly sliced scallions. Season with salt and pepper according to your preference.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving to allow flavors to meld together. This step is optional but recommended for best results.
- Serve chilled with crackers, chips, veggies, or bread. Enjoy!