Thanksgiving Chocolate Shell Ice Cream ToppingFr 20 Oktober 2023
Chocolate Shell Ice Cream Topping Ingredients: - 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate - 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval until the mixture is smooth and fully melted. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate as it can burn easily.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool slightly but still be pourable. This will help it set quickly when poured onto ice cream.
- Drizzle or spoon the chocolate shell mixture over your desired serving of ice cream. Use immediately before the chocolate hardens again.
- For an extra touch, you can use a small spatula or back of a spoon to spread the chocolate into a thin layer across the top of the ice cream, creating a "shell" effect. Enjoy!