Thanksgiving Harvest Tart with Pumkin and PeppersFr 29 September 2023
Harvest Tart with Pumkin and Peppers Ingredients: - 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed - 2 cups roasted pumpkin or squash - 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper - ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro - ¼ cup olive oil - Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle about ⅛ inch thick. Transfer it onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the roasted pumpkin/squash, red bell peppers, cilantro, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly coated in the olive oil mixture.
- Spread the vegetable mixture over the center of the puff pastry, leaving a border around the edges. Fold the edges of the pastry up and over the filling, pleating as necessary to create an attractive presentation.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and crispy. Let cool slightly before cutting into serving pieces. Enjoy!