Thanksgiving Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll UpsSa 14 Oktober 2023
Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll Ups Ingredients: - 8 lasagna noodles - 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained - 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped - 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided - 1 cup ricotta cheese - 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese - 3 cups marinara sauce, divided - salt and pepper to taste - olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, half of the mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay out cooked lasagna noodles on a clean surface or cutting board. Evenly spread a layer of spinach-artichoke mixture onto each noodle, leaving about an inch at the end without any filling. Carefully roll up each filled noodle and place seam side down in a greased baking dish.
- Pour 2 cups of marinara sauce over the top of the lasagna rolls, making sure they are evenly coated. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!